Business Card

Friday, July 31, 2015

July 1, 2015 Team Meeting

July 1, 2015 - Team Meeting

My upline Jessica Brigden held a team meeting at her house on July 1, 2015. 
Not all members of her team were present, but here is who attended.
We had a card and scrapbook page swap.  
Here are the cards I made for the swap changing out paper and ink so they are all a little different.
These cards were made with the following products:
2015-2017 In Colors - Card Stock, Ink, Ribbon and Blossom Accents
Butterfly Basics and Watercolor Wings Stamp Sets
Butterfly Thinlits



Here are the cards I received, but I am missing two
  




 Here is the scrapbook page I made
  

Here are the three that I received

Here are cards we made during our meeting

We all made our own take with the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set
  

Great team and a great time!!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment