Business Card

Monday, August 31, 2015

August 18, 2015 Card Class

August 18, 2015 Card Class

Here are some cards I made for this class.
This card was CASEd by Linda Wiencek a stamper friend of mine
I used the following products:
Blackberry Bliss and White Card Stock
Farmers Market Designers Series Paper
Market Fresh and Chalk Talk stamp sets
Black Stazon, Old Olive, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake and Read Red Ink 
½ Circle Punch and
⅜ Stitched Mossy Meadow Ribbon


 Here are some cards I made for this class.
The class chose to do the Double Time or Two Time Stamping card
I used the following products:
Assorted colors plus White Card Stock
Awesomely Artistic stamp set
⅜" Stitched Mossy Meadow ribbon or 
¼" Night of Navy Crosgrain Stitched ribbon or
⅜" Melon Mambo Striped Organdy ribbon or
¼" Island Indigo Sycamore Street ribbon 
 
 

 Here is my class and the cards they made



 
 Great job ladies!!







No comments:

Post a Comment