Business Card

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tombow Liquid Glue Holder

My upline Jessica Brigden keeps me on my toes.

She had another challenge using the new InColors and I made this

Tombow Liquid Glue Holder

There are so many times when I go to use
my Tombow Liquid Glue and
it seems like there is nothing left.
After playing with it, squeezing and shaking,
 I finally get something out.
When I saw one online, I modified it some
and this is what I came up with.
It now sits on my work station and it 
just looks so bright and cheery .

I made a template with scrap paper
to figures everything out before I cut this beautiful
Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, 
along with the new Magenta Madness card stock,
 ribbon and the 2020-2022 In color Enamel Dots.

I added my greeting "Showered With Love"
and every time I look at my box
it makes me SMILE!

Here is a front view picture of my
Tombow Liquid Glue Holder

Hope it brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment