Business Card

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Graduations - June 26, 2015

This was a busy weekend with Graduations, Graduation Parties and Birthday Party.  On Friday evening, our grandson, our granddaughter and my great niece, all graduated at 7:00 pm from three different schools.  I hated that I couldn't t attend all three, but my husband went to our grandson's in Lansing, NY, I went to my granddaughter's in Spencer, NY and my brother and my niece went to my great niece's in Cortland, NY.  We are all very proud of these three seniors.  Our daughter from North Carolina was here for the graduations and we had a surprise 40th birthday party for her. 
Busy wonderful weekend!

Here are the cards I made for them.  The pictures do not do these cards justice.

These cards were made with the following products:
Real Red, Night of Navy or Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black or White Card Stock
Gold Foil or Silver Foil Sheets,
Class of 2015 Stamp Set,
Versamark
Gold Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder
Confetti Stars Border Punch
 Spencer VanEtten High School, Spencer, NY
Red, Black and Silver

Lansing High School, Lansing, NY
Blue and Gold

Cortland High School, Cortland, NY
Purple and White

No comments:

Post a Comment