Business Card

Monday, June 29, 2015

Project Life Scrapbook Page

Here is my first Project Life Scrapbook Page.  This page was inspired when I had my Paper Pumpkin open house in May.  Jean Stalker, a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, was the only one that came that day, but we spent time talking about Paper Pumpkin and Stampin Up and she made my day when she said she wanted to sign up and be a Stampin Up demonstrator.  She is a great lady and I am blessed to have her on my team.  I decided to use my May Paper Pumpkin kit to make a Project Life Scrapbook Page to celebrate Paper Pumpkin and Jean Stalker.  For six weeks from April 21 thru June 2, I went thru Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp and graduated with a $100 spending spree to be used on my next Stampin Up order.  I am very excited!


Her is my Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp Graduate blog badge

No comments:

Post a Comment